Kobayashi Online provided coding for the relaunch of Finesilver Design + Communications’ new online identity built around the concept that “great creative moves people”.
Client: Finesilver Design + Communications
Completed: August 2012
Behind every great brand is a great story. Kobayashi Online was able support Finesilver’s masterful storytellers by providing the coding and technical foundation for their website.
Under the direction of company president and found, Martin Finesilver, Kobayashi Online was able to provide technical backing needed to communicate with their target market.
Using the WordPress content management system, Finesilver is able to publish a corporate blog to provide a glimpse into the company’s advertising process and showcase some of its finest work.
We helped translate the Finesilver credo “Great creative moves people” into an example of the same.
- Custom jQuery animation
- Easily updatable WordPress blog
- Custom WordPress theme
- Social media integration
- Coded to be found by search engines
- Akismet: A plugin that helps keep WordPress blogs free of comment and trackback spam.
- AntiVirus: An intelligent security plugin that protects websites from exploits and spam injections.
- ShareThis: With the growth of the “Social Web”, online content has the potential of reaching countless people worldwide through sharing. The ShareThis plugin lets visitors share a post or page with others via e-mail and social networks.
- wp-Typography: A plugin for those who pay attention to tiny, yet crucial details of written communication, the wp-Typography plugin enables different forms of hyphenation, space control, intelligent character replacement, and easy CSS hooks for styling ampersands, uppercase words, numbers, initial quotes & guillemets.