In 1995 Brent Kobayashi founded Kobayashi Technologies and worked from his apartment, supporting small businesses by making their online presence easier, safer and more effective.
A few years later, Kobayashi Technologies had become a small team focused not only on building beautiful and impactful websites for their clients, but also on providing a more holistic view, helping those same clients define and refresh their brands, position, and marketing approach.
Major acquisitions over the years include the website & marketing department of Red Media Corp (Publisher of the Red Pages), Turbo Systems, and in 2016 Zeitguys Inc., a boutique website firm who added to the team’s experience in Creative Design & Art Direction, as well as new and advanced skills in website development. Together, the companies created Kobayashi + Zeitguys.
Since 2019, the team has doubled in size and has added a roster of associates, so today, KZ is now able to support its clients’ needs with:
- Art Direction & Graphic Design
- Branding Consulting & Design
- Website Design and Development
- Website Hosting, Maintenance, and Security
- Website Accessibility Reviews
- Digital Marketing & Campaign Management
- SEO & Social Media Management
- Marketing and Technology Strategic Planning
- Journey Mapping and Usage Modelling Workshops
- Organizational Strategic Reviews
- Business Process Analysis and Improvement
Legal Name: Kobayashi Technology Ltd.
Also Known as: Kobayashi + Zeitguys, or KZ
Mailing Address: 2889A Danforth Avenue, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M4C 1M3
Phone Number: 416-410-3266
President, and Owner