In 1995 Brent Kobayashi founded Kobayashi Technologies and worked from his apartment, building his dream of supporting small businesses by making their online presence easier, safer, and more effective.
Over the years, Kobayashi Technologies grew to a small team focused not only on building beautiful and impactful websites for their clients, but also on providing a more holistic view, helping those same clients define and refresh their brands, position, and marketing approach.
Major acquisitions over the years include the website & marketing department of Red Media Corp (Publisher of the Red Pages), Turbo Systems, and in 2016 Zeitguys Inc., a boutique website firm who added to the team’s experience in Creative Design & Art Direction, as well as new and advanced skills in website development. Together, the companies created Kobayashi + Zeitguys.
Since 2016 the team has grown and has added a roster of associates, and K+Z is now able to support its clients’ marketing needs with:
- Art Direction & Graphic Design
- Branding Consulting & Design
- Website Design and Development
- Website Hosting, Maintenance, and Security
- Website Accessibility Reviews
- Digital Marketing & Campaign Management
- SEO & Social Media Management
- Marketing and Technology Strategic Planning
- Journey Mapping and Usage Modelling Workshops
- Organizational Strategic Reviews
- Business Process Analysis and Improvement
Legal Name: Kobayashi Technology Ltd.
Also Known as: Kobayashi + Zeitguys, or K+Z
Mailing Address: 2889A Danforth Avenue, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M4C 1M3
Phone Number: 416-410-3266
President, and co-owner