Social Media Content Specialist + Video Editor, Digital Marketing Paid Internship
Join the team at Kobayashi + Zeitguys, a Toronto-based marketing agency as our new social media content specialist + video editor.
About the Opportunity:
We are looking for a creative marketing-savvy content specialist with a passion for video and social media! The ideal candidate will have a strong aptitude for video editing, developing effective visual content for social media, and have a sound knowledge of marketing/communication best practices.
As a social media content specialist + video editor for Kobayashi + Zeitguys, you will be responsible for editing and producing photos and videos for marketing purposes, including helping to produce live-streamed content and editing and sharing finished video content for social media, advertising and promotional purposes. Additionally, you will conceptualize and produce social content, including memes, gifs, TikToks and more on a weekly basis.
To begin, this is a one-month paid trial role, with the possibility of continuation. The candidate may be expected to work out of our office at 2906 Danforth Ave, depending on pandemic protocol in the coming months.
Your responsibilities would include:
• Editing our raw video footage
•Working with our creative teammates
• Extracting key messaging to produce graphics, such as supers, lower-thirds, social content
• Regularly collaborating with marketing team
• Contributing to creative briefs
• Following the company’s brand guidelines
• Developing graphic overlays, GIFs and animations
• Formatting video for social media channels
• Contributing to social media strategy, scheduling posts, organizing and optimizing content
• Researching best practices and trending content
• Strong understanding of brand strategy, marketing principles and visual content production
• Aptitude for producing social media content, including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Tik Tok
• Experience editing videos
• Laptop with editing software, such as iMovie or Adobe Premier Pro or Final Cut Pro
• Experience with OBS broadcasting software
• Strong track record of success within the YouTube platform
• Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, including After Effects and Photoshop
About Kobayashi + Zeitguys
We are a team of marketers and designers that provides creative direction, thought leadership, and user experience design for web and digital media. We’ve recently launched marketing content, including a live stream, email newsletter, blog and video series with marketing tips and tricks for small and medium-sized businesses.