Kobayashi Online builds an online presence and store for an iconic Kensington Market coffee shop
Kobayashi Online designed and developed the Moonbean Coffee website using the powerful and flexible WordPress Content Management System. Through its keen graphic design, the website helps convey Moonbean Coffee’s funky, modern, youthful, and energetic environment.
Client: Moonbean Coffee
Completed: May 2012
- Easy Editing Using WordPress CMS
- Online store powered by Jigoshop and PayPal
- Automatically calculated product shipping
- Integrated blog for posting updates, new products, and other announcements
- Graphic design to show Moonbean’s funky and energetic atmosphere
All products, content and images on the site are easily and securely edited by administrators through a web browser, and no additional software.
Moonbean Coffee sells its gourmet coffee thanks to the Jigoshow e-commerce plugin, which Kobayashi Online installed to provide simple and flexible product management. Jigoshop makes adding products nearly as easy as posting a WordPress blog entry. The site uses the powerful PayPal platform to securely process credit card and PayPal payments.
Online shoppers can get an instant shipping estimate for the products in their shopping cart. This is thanks to an integrated Canada Post plugin, which uses the product dimensions, weight, and destination to determine the cost of shipping.
Kobayashi Online coded the site to be search friendly. Site administrators can create new pages, which will be quickly spotted and indexed by search engines such as Google and Bing.
Platform: WordPress 3.2.1
- Formidable: A powerful plugin for creating custom forms.
- Formidable to Mailchimp: Allows users to their contact information and subscribe to a MailChimp mailing list. Their information is automatically updated when Formidable entries are updated.
- Jigoshop: Jigoshop is a WordPress e-commerce plugin used by online shops across the world.
- Canada Post Shipping for Jigoshop: A Jigoshop shipping extension for integration with Canada Post.
- Taxonomy Images: Associate images from your media library to categories, tags and custom taxonomies.
- Category Excluder Alpha: A simplistic plugin that allows for the further customization of your category list.
- Google XML Sitemaps: Generate a google friendly XML sitemap
- Password Protect Plugin: This is a very simple plugin that will check to see if a visitor is logged in before allowed your WordPress site to be displayed.
- WordPress HTTPS: WordPress HTTPS is a WordPress plugin that is intended to be an all-in-one solution to using SSL on WordPress sites.